Round Neodymium Fishing Magnet with Countersunk Hole and Eyebolt, 500 LBS pull
This round base rare-earth neodymium (NdFeB) cup magnet is made with A3 steel plate and coated with Nickel-Copper-Nickel to be the strongest type of permanent magnet available.
The countersunk hole allows many types of mounting applications including hook, knob, or included eyebolt. Screw it into a wall to hold tools, or position and hold lights, signs, and more. This type of magnet is also perfect for magnet fishing and retrieving applications.
Please note that holding power of 500 lbs is tested on unpainted horizontal ½" steel plate. Mounting on a vertical or painted surface will reduce holding power by up to 70%.
- Extremely strong Neodymium Magnet with over 500 lbs pulling force on contact with 1/2" thick steel
- Ideal for magnet fishing, lifting, hanging, or anywhere you need an incredibly strong magnet.
- Countersunk hole for easy use with eyebolt (included), screws, hooks, and other types of fasteners.
- Coated steel cup provides protection for the magnet and helps to prevent chipping or cracking.
- Thread locker is strongly recommended for magnet fishing to keep the eyebolt from backing out.
- Dimensions: 3.54" x .70"
- Hole Diameter: 1.0"
- Material: NdFeB Magnets + A3 Steel Plate
- Coating: NiCuNi
- Pulling Force: 500lbs
Our products are typically dispatched from our warehouse within 1 - 3 business days from the time we process your payment. We will provide an ETA (estimated time of arrival) on checkout, however please note some deliveries may take up to 15 business days (excluding weekends and publicly-recognised holidays) from your order confirmation and payment processing until delivery of your product. For peace of mind, all orders will be provided with a tracking number once shipped.. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
We accept payment via:
This product comes with a 12 month warranty.
FactoryFast.com.au endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.