Australian Automatic Coin Counter & Money Cash Sorter
This product is a must time-saver for any business. No more wasting your time or paying others at the close of business each day counting coins, or running the risk of human errors.
Start Counting and Sorting quickly & efficiently! This unit is easy to setup and is very user-friendly. This coin counter is currently being used in shops, clubs, vending owners, banks, churches and other businesses.
- Count and sort Australia coin 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2 automatically
- Accurately computes and displays the total value of counted coins
- Three counting modes: free count, batch count, and fixed count
- Includes halt function to freely control stopping of the machine
- Can look over the amount of coins in different denominations and totality of all coins
- Counting speed: approx 216 coins/min
- Hopper capacity: 500-1000 coins
- Slot capacity: 150 coins
- Counting display: 7 digit LED
- Batch preset display: 3 digit LED
- Power consumption: 45W
- Manufacturer CE certified
- Fully Automatic
- Electric with Aussie approved 3 pin plug.
- Power: Standard AC 220V / 50Hz
- Dimensions: 355 x 330 x 266mm
- Net Weight: 4.5kg
KEY DISPLAY FUNCTIONS :
- Bat Key: Used to set the batch number (upto 4 digits)
- "+" Key: Used to add the number of presetting the batch number
- "-" Key: Used to reduce the number of presetting the batch number
- Set Key: Used to preset the number of the different value coins
- Clear Key: Used to return to display total value menu
- Report Key: Used to display the individual value of different coins
- COUNT MODE :
- Free Count Mode: In this mode, the machine counts all the coins in the hopper with no stoppage until one of coins receiving slot is full. This mode machine will preset the Batch Number itself when power up.
- Batch Count Mode: In this mode, the machine counts a batch coins according to the presetting number. This count mode will be set by presetting an expected number on the Batch Number Display. Before counting, please use the "SET KEY" to select which kind of coins you want preset and then use "+","-" and "BAT" KEY to preset the expected number.
- Fixed Count Mode: Counts fixed amount of coins
Our products are typically dispatched from our warehouse within 1 - 3 business days from the time we process your payment.
We will provide an ETA (estimated time of arrival) on checkout, however please note some deliveries may take up to 15 business days (excluding weekends and publicly-recognised holidays) from your order confirmation and payment processing until delivery of your product.
We only deliver to Metro areas. If items are undeliverable due to your area not being a Metro Area you must pickup from the local depot. If the item is returned double shipping will apply plus 15% restocking fee. Rural properties, farms and remote / hard to access areas are classed as non Metro.
For peace of mind, all orders will be provided with a tracking number once shipped.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
We accept payment via:
This product comes with a 12 month warranty.
FactoryFast.com.au endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.