300KG Single Swing Auto Motor Remote Gate Opener
Add a touch of the contemporary to your home or workplace with this Remote-Powered Automatic Swing Gate Opener. This heavy duty, safe-to-use, and easy to install product can softly and smoothly open and shut gates that weigh up to 300kg and measure up to 3 metres wide.
For your safety, the gate opener comes with an auto-reverse function, a customisable auto-close function, and an emergency key to use in the event of a power failure.
- Powerful 24V DC motor
- Soft and smooth openings and closings
- Stop and reverse mode in case of obstruction
- Auto-close is fully adjustable between 0 and 99 seconds
- Maximum motor operation is customisable between 0 and 50 seconds
- Emergency key for manual operation in case of power failure
- 2 x Remote Controls
- Easy-to-use digital display with status and menu settings
- Full user manual included
- Gate is NOT included
- Input: 230V/50Hz
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Power: 80W
- Current: 3 amps
- Speed of actuator: 16mm/s
- Max travel: 385mm
- Maximum weight of gate: 300kg
- Maximum width of gate: 3m
- Protection class: IP44
- Carton dimensions: 89 x 45 x 18 cm
- Gross weight: 11.2kg (carton)
Our products are typically dispatched from our warehouse within 1 - 3 business days from the time we process your payment. We will provide an ETA (estimated time of arrival) on checkout, however please note some deliveries may take up to 15 business days (excluding weekends and publicly-recognised holidays) from your order confirmation and payment processing until delivery of your product. For peace of mind, all orders will be provided with a tracking number once shipped.. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
We accept payment via:
This product comes with a 12 month warranty.
FactoryFast.com.au endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.