1200KG 10W Solar Double Swing Auto Motor Remote Gate Opener
Extreme 1200KG lift, Die Casting Aluminium Housing and move 6m of Gate!
Ultra-powerful and full of sophisticated design features, the Double Swing Gate Opener is your premium choice for convenient and safe gate operation for businesses and residences. And there are so many reasons why.
This product comes with two energy-smart 24V DC motors constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel. These tough yet silent motors can power two gates each up to 600kg in weight and 6m wide. That's a lot of power in a little package. Plus, 240V maintenance-free transformers power the motors without the use of batteries.
Many features of this opener are customisable to ensure you have just the functionality you need. There's a manual release function in case of power outage, adjustable speeds, independent master and slave gate operation, and an auto-close function with adjustable time.
On the important topic of safety, this opener also delivers. There is overcurrent protection, a stop and reverse function (with customisable sensitivity) to keep people and vehicles safe, and a door alarm for gate openings and closings. Also included is a cutting-edge digital control board which makes setting and monitoring gate functions hassle-free.
You'll receive 3 remote controls with your purchase, which can operate at up to a 30m range. Full hardware and easy-to-follow DIY instructions are also included.
Don't settle for anything less. The Double Swing Gate Opener has everything you're looking for.
Features of the Double Swing Gate Opener:
- Aluminium alloy actuator with a powerful motor inside
- Soft, smooth and silent openings and closings
- Stop and reverse mode in case of obstruction (customisable sensitivity)
- Can operate in dual gate or single gate modes
- Customisable interval between opening of master gate and slave gate
- Auto-close is fully adjustable between 0 and 99 seconds
- Overcurrent protection
- Alarm for openings and closings
- Manual operation in case of power failure
- 3 x Remote Controls (Battery: A27 12V) with 30m operation range.
- 4-button operation: close, open, stop and pedestrian open
- Easy-to-use digital control board with status and menu settings
- Waterproof and dust-proof control box
- Full user manual and all installation hardware included
- Gates are NOT included
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Gate limit type: Intelligent Positioning System
- Speed of actuator: 16mm/s
- Max piston travel: 480mm
- Maximum weight of each gate: 600kg
- Maximum width of each gate: 6.0m (supporting a 100kg gate)
- 90 degree time of rotation: 8-12 seconds
- Maximum opening angle: 0 to 110 degrees
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Protection class: IP44
- CE/EMC approval model
- 2 x 12V 5AH backup batteries for solar kit
- 10W MONO solar panel for solar kit
10W 2 x 12V 5AH solar panel kit as backup battery only
Item Code: HUH-4R + HUH-SW-10-SOLAR
Note: Assembly must be done by a licensed Electrician
Our products are typically dispatched from our warehouse within 1 - 3 business days from the time we process your payment.
We will provide an ETA (estimated time of arrival) on checkout, however please note some deliveries may take up to 15 business days (excluding weekends and publicly-recognised holidays) from your order confirmation and payment processing until delivery of your product.
We only deliver to Metro areas. If items are undeliverable due to your area not being a Metro Area you must pickup from the local depot. If the item is returned double shipping will apply plus 15% restocking fee. Rural properties, farms and remote / hard to access areas are classed as non Metro.
For peace of mind, all orders will be provided with a tracking number once shipped..
Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
We accept payment via:
This product comes with a 12 month warranty.
FactoryFast.com.au endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.