1.8m2 Sound Deadener Butyl Car Insulation Dampening Proofing
Sound Deadener is a vibration (sound) dampening mat. The material consists of an anti-drum noise absorption layer, combined with an aluminum top layer forming an acoustic barrier.
- 1.8sq/m (19.4sq/ft) of Sound Deadener
- Silver finish
- (12 x sheets at 300mm x 500mm)
- Appearance: Black Butyl based core with 4 mil silvery aluminium reinforced layer backed with white wax paper release liner.
- Thickness: 2mm
- Weight: 3.2kg/psm
- Acoustic Loss Factor: 0.08 to 0.41
- Recommended Install Temperature: -10°C to +60°C
- Resistance Temperature Range: -40°C to +120°C
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to water
- Storage: Product should be stored at room temperature for best application and should be stored horizontally in its package.
Our products are typically dispatched from our warehouse within 1 - 3 business days from the time we process your payment.
We will provide an ETA (estimated time of arrival) on checkout, however please note some deliveries may take up to 15 business days (excluding weekends and publicly-recognised holidays) from your order confirmation and payment processing until delivery of your product.
We only deliver to Metro areas. If items are undeliverable due to your area not being a Metro Area you must pickup from the local depot. If the item is returned double shipping will apply plus 15% restocking fee. Rural properties, farms and remote / hard to access areas are classed as non Metro.
For peace of mind, all orders will be provided with a tracking number once shipped.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
We accept payment via:
This product comes with a 12 month warranty.
FactoryFast.com.au endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.