Your shopping cart is empty.
1000KG Auto Slide Sliding Gate Opener Automatic w Solar & 4m Rail
Looking for a great gate opener that's also smart for the environment and smart for your pocketbook? Here it is: the HUH-JY Sliding Gate Opener with Solar Backup Power
Also included in your purchase are 4, 1-meter long gear racks. These racks are made with nylon and are steel-reinforced to provide both long life and smooth, flawless operation.
And don't forget a host of safety features. Overcurrent protection ensures your diecast aluminum motor is safe and sound. Manual release keys are included for manual operation in case of power outage. There's an immediate stop and reverse mode for obstructions. And there's a customisable auto-close feature (anywhere from 0 to 99 seconds). Plus, a gate alarm sounds for openings and closings.
You'll receive 2 remote controls with your purchase, each with a 30m operation range. Full hardware and easy-to-follow DIY instructions are also included.
The HUH-JY Solar-Powered Sliding Gate Opener is an eco-friendly and people-friendly solution for both businesses and homes. Order now for our signature rapid order processing.
Features of the HUH-JY Solar-Powered Sliding Gate Opener — 350W:
- Powerful 24V DC diecast aluminum motor and 240V transformer
- 20W 24V poly crystalline solar panel with mounting brackets
- 2 x 12V 7.2Ah batteries
- Included solar/battery and transformer power
- Soft, smooth openings and closings
- Alloy baseplate
- 4 x 1m steel reinforced nylon gear rack
- Stop and reverse mode in case of obstruction (customisable sensitivity)
- Auto-close function is fully adjustable (0-99 seconds)
- Emergency release keys for manual operation in case of power failure
- 2 x remote controls (433.92 MHz); operation at up to 30m
- Alarm for openings and closings
- 2-button operation: close, open, stop and pedestrian open
- Weatherproof battery box
- Full user manual and all installation hardware included
- Gate is NOT included
- Solar Power is a backup power source and cannot be used as the main power source
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Gate limit type: Intelligent Positioning System
- Output power: 350W
- Overload protection
- Travel speed: 12m/min
- Maximum weight of gate: 1000kg
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Noise: = 65dB
- Protection class: IP44
- CE/EMC approval model
- Carton #1 dimensions: 46 x 30 x 39 cm
- Carton #2 dimensions: 55 x 38 x 3.5 cm
- Carton #3 dimensions: 20 x 19 x 16 cm
- Carton #4 dimensions: 30 x 24 x 19 cm
- Carton #5 dimensions: 11 x 12 x 110 cm
NOTE: Final assembly and adjustments will need to be carried out by a proficient professional before use.
NOTE Your solar swing-gate opener comes with convenient backup batteries, so you'll never be out of power.
Our products are typically dispatched from our warehouse within 1 - 3 business days from the time we process your payment. Please allow up to 15 business days (excluding weekends and publicly-recognized holidays) from your order confirmation and payment processing until delivery of your product.
We have partnered with Australia’s leading courier company Toll IPEC, and the corporate division of Australia Post (eParcel) to ensure fast, safe and efficient shipping right around Australia. For larger items which need to be sent via courier a street address is mandatory. Rest assured that we will use the most efficient one depending on the product and your area. Through our strong delivery partner relationships we can deliver to your home, workplace, PO Box – even if you're rural / regional based. For peace of mind, all items are covered with full postage insurance and a tracking number.
We accept payment via PayPal, BPAY, Visa, MasterCard and Money Order.
This product comes with a 12 month warranty.
FactoryFast.com.au endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.