Life Size Human Skeleton Model
Any student of anatomy from beginner to physician will benefit from owning this adult life-sized Human Skeleton. It is widely used by medical professionals, teachers and artists alike.
This articulated adult-sized skeleton is perfect for teaching human anatomy. The removable arms and legs enable closer study. The skeleton is authentic enough for use by doctors, artists, students, physios, chiros and other professionals. The bones have a look and feel that is natural and real.
Uses for the adult life-sized skeleton are wide-ranging. According to need, it can be painted on, dressed in clothing and even drilled through. The life-like skeleton features visible nerve branches, a herniated lumbar disc and the vertebral artery.
The skull can be taken apart for close scrutiny. The jaw is movable, the calvarium is cut, and there are suture lines and three removable teeth.
The full-size Human Skeleton is constructed from high-quality, washable PVC and comes equipped with a plastic dust-cover when the skeleton is not in use. The skeleton can be mounted on the 40cm side base and stand which is part of the package.
Beautifully packaged, your skeleton arrives ready to give to that lucky student or professional.
- 22 pieces of bones with serrated suture lines marked out
- Calvaria transversely cut showing skull"s interior structures
- Movable mandible
- Removable lower teeth: incisor, cuspid and molar
- 7 cervical vertebrae
- 12 thoracic vertebrae and 5 lumbar vertebrae,
- Pieces of sacrum and coccyx
- 23 invertebral discs
- Four curvatures of vertebral column
- cervical and lumbar curvatures, convex forward
- thoracic and sacral curvature, convex backward
- 24 ribs
- Pieces of costal cartilage
- Pieces of sternum
- 7 pairs (1-7) of true ribs
- 3 pairs (8-10) of false ribs
- 2 pairs (11-12) of floating ribs
- Two pieces of hip bones
Bones of upper extremities:
- 64 pieces of separable bones
- Pectoral girdle (scapula and clavicle) fixed on the bony thorax
- Remaining part of the upper extremities can be taken down
- Main joints (shoulder, elbow and wrist) movable
Bones of lower extremities:
- 62 pieces of separable bones
- Pelvic girdle (hip bone) fixed to construct the bony pelvis
- Remaining parts of the lower extremities can be taken down
- Main joints (hip, knee and ankle) movable
- Nerve branches
- Natural movement
- Flexible limbs can be placed into nearly any natural position and fully articulated
- Height: 180cm
- Box size: 100 x 46 x 29cm
Our products are typically dispatched from our warehouse within 1 - 3 business days from the time we process your payment.
We will provide an ETA (estimated time of arrival) on checkout, however please note some deliveries may take up to 15 business days (excluding weekends and publicly-recognised holidays) from your order confirmation and payment processing until delivery of your product.
We only deliver to Metro areas. If items are undeliverable due to your area not being a Metro Area you must pickup from the local depot. If the item is returned double shipping will apply plus 15% restocking fee. Rural properties, farms and remote / hard to access areas are classed as non Metro.
For peace of mind, all orders will be provided with a tracking number once shipped.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
We accept payment via:
This product comes with a 12 month warranty.
FactoryFast.com.au endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.