With its ultra-smooth yet ultra-powerful operation, the Sliding Gate Opener has the smart features you're looking for — and all at an ultra-affordable price.
With a huge output power of 550W, this diecast aluminum alloy motor can power a gate weighing up to 1,800kg. Quality constructions includes an alloy baseplate and a 4m steel-reinforced nylon gear rack. This rack not only ensures silent operation, but it also ensures a long life for your opener.
Several safety features are included for your peace of mind. There's a stop and auto-reverse mode for obstructions, and the sensitivity of this mode is customisable. There's a manual release for any power outages, overload protection, and an auto close function with an adjustable delay time. There's even an auto warm-up feature at freezing temperatures to ensure you're never "stuck out in the cold." The opener will operate at temperatures approaching -22°C!
You'll receive 3 remote controls with your purchase. Full hardware and easy-to-follow DIY instructions are also included.
For a smooth and silent sliding gate for home or business, we've got your answer. Purchase the HUH-PE Sliding Gate Opener today.
- Powerful die-cast aluminium alloy motor
- Soft, smooth and silent openings and closings
- Alloy baseplate
- Steel gear
- 4m Rail - steel reinforced nylon gear rack
- Stop and reverse mode in case of obstruction (customisable sensitivity)
- Auto-close function is fully adjustable
- Auto warm-up for low temperatures
- Emergency release keys for manual operation in case of power failure
- 3 x remote controls (433.92 Mhz); operation at up to 30m
- 4-button operation: close, open, stop and pedestrian open
- Electromagnetical limit switch
- Full user manual and all installation hardware included
- Gate is NOT included
- Voltage: 240V AC
- Output power: 550W
- Current: 2 amps
- Overload protection
- Travel speed: 12m/min
- Maximum weight of gate: 1800kg
- Operating temperature: -22°C to +55°C
- CE/EMC approval model
Optional Extras Available For Purchase:
- Additional 4m Length of Nylon Gear Rack
- 4m U-Groove Galvanised Ground Track
- Additional Remote Control/s
- Wireless Entry Keypad
Item Code: HUH-2A
Note: Assembly must be done by a licensed Electrician
Our products are typically dispatched from our warehouse within 1 - 3 business days from the time we process your payment.
We will provide an ETA (estimated time of arrival) on checkout, however please note some deliveries may take up to 15 business days (excluding weekends and publicly-recognised holidays) from your order confirmation and payment processing until delivery of your product.
We only deliver to Metro areas. If items are undeliverable due to your area not being a Metro Area you must pickup from the local depot. If the item is returned double shipping will apply plus 15% restocking fee. Rural properties, farms and remote / hard to access areas are classed as non Metro.
For peace of mind, all orders will be provided with a tracking number once shipped.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
We accept payment via:
This product comes with a 12 month warranty.
FactoryFast.com.au endeavours to provide our shoppers with a pleasant online shopping experience.
For warranty and returns information and policies please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The product listed above shows a general product picture from the product manufacturer which may vary slightly to what is actually received therefore, reported cases of minor variations and differences to what was shown will not be covered by warranty.